Sunday, May 29, 2011

Try this exercise

I have a habit of scribbling abstract things in my notebook when I travel in flights. On one such ocassion, I started writing words that were striking my mind at random. During the flight that night, after filling one entire page with words written in capital letters, I could not make why I thought of those words. Now after 1.5 - 2.0 months, whenever I have a look at the same page, I find new meaning and reason why I jotted those words then.

List of the words (not in order as it was scribbled randomly over the entire page). Must say it's a good exercise. Try it sometime, take a look after few weeks and you'll know why.

REGRET | WAIT | NARCISSIST | EXCEL | TIME TRAVEL | BLACK HOLE | SHPONGLE EYES | FOOD | EYES | SUPERSONIC | VENGEANCE | PEACE | ENJOY | BLIND FAITH | CIA | INTUITION | LOVE | BIG BREAK | LEGEND | ENGINE | MONEY | POWER | GLAMOUR | NEXT ORBIT | SURVIVE | STEALTH | FAIR N  JUST | PURE DIL | SPLASH  | HIGH | INTOXICATING | SINCERE | LOYAL | THE ONE | BREAK FREE | ROOTS | HARDCORE | ARMOR | SELF INFLICTING | JUDGEMENT | BOLD | SOLIDA | SECURITY | FORECAST | SAFETY | TRANSPARENT | OPAQUE | SOFT | TOUGH | LUST | IRREVERSIBLE | NOTHING ELSE | BEAUTY | AMBITION | SURPRISE | CREATIVE | MUSIC | ROMANTIC | AGILE | RELAXED | LOVABLE | QUIET | DREAMS | GUILT | CONTROL | IPR | ABSTAIN | INSPIRING | THE RISHABH PUGALIA | SHARP | VIBRATIONS | PREDICT | UNDERSTAND | OBSERVANT | EMOTIONS | PARTY | FRIENDS | HOME | RESPONSIBLE | THRILL | PAYBACK | THINK | COMMITTED | ONCE | GOOD | COMPLEX  | TRUST | KIND |  CARING | RELAXED | FULL | HEALTH | FUTURE | PAST EXISTENCE | UNIQUE | INSANE

No comments:

Post a Comment